A complete CTE course deliveryMSi courseware is a turnkey approach to CTE course delivery that addresses the latest Florida DOE frameworks and industry certification exam objectives in a relevant project-based format. 1
The complete path to industry certifications
MSi understands the challenges that Career and Technical Education teachers face in the classroom. Teachers must focus on preparing students for ever-changing industry certification exam objectives and End Of Course exams, all the while addressing DOE frameworks.
MSi offers customized course development for Adobe,® Microsoft,® Cisco,™ and Comptia® industry certifications, and can tailor your course and map it to suit any software recognized by the Florida Department of Education for industry certification. MSi courseware is a turnkey approach to CTE course delivery that:
- Addresses the latest Florida DOE frameworks and industry certification exam objectives in a relevant project-based format.
- Provides professional development training and industry certification testing for teachers available at no charge.
- Offers a complete spectrum of instructional materials on a web based platform plus an accompanying hardbound set of textbooks for the classroom.
- Features course syllabus, lesson plans, practice exercises, projects, simulations, and PowerPoint presentations to facilitate differentiated instruction.
- Engages students through hands-on projects geared to individuals who have not yet entered the workforce.
Industry current curriculum offers real-world activities that are easily relatable to students, yet convey the rigor of information required to prepare for the certification exam without downgrading the content.